Debora Chasse has been a California resident for the past 40 years. She earned a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Loma Linda University in 2006 and received her masters degree in Physical Therapy and Bachelor of Health Science from Loma Linda University in 1996.
Debora began practicing Women’s Health Physical Therapy in 1999 and is one of the few experts in both pelvic floor physical therapy and lymphedema. In 2009, she received board certification in women’s health physical therapy. She has opened a new location in Orange, California where she offers an integrative approach of osteopathic and traditional physical therapy treatments.
She has committed her career to learning and training from elite instructors in North America and Europe. Some people say it looks like magic; however, Dr. Chasse states she is an abstract thinker and by learning the techniques thoroughly, she is able to approach physical therapy treatment with increased accuracy to more efficiently find the primary problems and resolve the patient’s dysfunction and pain. Manual therapy using an integrative therapeutic approach is very effective in making permanent changes in the body. Dr. Chasse wants to increase the patient’s control and make change with movement exercises.
Dr. Chasse is certified in many integrative techniques such as:
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist (CLT) in 2000
- Certified by Lymphology Association of North America (LANA) in 2001
- Certified Matrix Repatterning Practitioner
- Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Women’s Health Physical Therapy (WCS) in 2009
- Candidate certification in Visceral Manipulation
- Franklin Method Educator in 2014
- The Integrated Systems Model for Disability and Pain in 2015
Other professional activities:
- Content Expert for the State of California Licensing Board
- Item Writer for the APTA Board Certification in Women’s Health exam
- Item Writer for the CAPP certification exam
- Adjunct Professor at Loma Linda University (since 2000)
- Barral Institute
- Section on Women’s Health
- Visceral Manipulation
- Matrix Repatterning
Authored Physical Therapy Study Module
- “Lymphedema Management in Women’s Health Physical Therapy”
- “Manual Lymph Drainage for Pelvic Pain”
- “A physical therapy treatment approach to lymphedema management”
Lectures across the USA on lymphedema and pelvic pain for the following organizations:
- Herman and Wallace
- Vyne Education
Dr. Chasse is a committed physical therapist and gives personal attention to each patient. Her extracurricular activities are: family, nutritious meal preparations, piano, swimming, hiking, biking, travel, reading, and movies.